Tuesday, May 3, 2011

What Is The Best Sealer For Coasters

CAPEÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÕ


Old bitch II

Tri proud purchase and a newspaper before you go, the newsman asked:

- Sorry, but how many years you think I am? The newsman responds:

- About 35.


- In fact, I'm 47! - Responds.
After that, go to McDonald's for a snack.
It asks the same clerk chick.
- Oh thou looks about 30.
- In fact, I'm 47!
At the bus stop he repeated the question to an old

lady. - I am 85 years old and my eyesight is not the same anymore. But I have a surefire way to find your age: If you let me take your Bilau for a few minutes, I'll be able to tell his exact age.
Gaudério was puzzled, but curious, and as there was nobody around, left the old slip her hand into his pants.

The old lady took in one hand, patted and stroked a lot. Joked a few minutes and said:


- Darling you've got 47 years!

Amazed, bagua said:
- That was awesome! How did you do that?
- Guri Bah! I was behind you in line at McDonald's!

Attention



This Gaudério there is Chinese, any other Gaudério that is purely coincidental ...

Fearing attack, U.S. consulates in Pakistan closed


In good old Portuguese
Who's afraid cu ...

Lack of pictures of Bin Bin is justified

First extruncharam
shit and the shovel of wood, after it circled the lead before they are hatched .
Need further explanation??

Seriously

If there were an award for Economic century, with almost 98 years to finish it no one would take the cup
old Uncle San .
Seriously, to die with an annual bi of greenbacks for the subjects of Shazan undertook to help in hunting the biggest enemy and then discover that they hid more than five years, probably blotting to laugh, make the price, is to win a medal and a trophy together with a title of
concurs beast howling for hours.
And it looks like I'm being very, very nice ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment